PHCC Membership Benefits
Committed to member service, environmental protection, and public health, safety and comfort, the Plumbing Heating and Cooling Contractors (PHCC) of Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties is here to serve you and your business. PHCC and its predecessors have been serving the plumbing, heating, and cooling industry and its members since 1882.
Whether you’re just starting your plumbing and HVAC career or are a seasoned veteran, PHCC is dedicated to providing you with the industry training, guidance, and services you need to reach your professional goals. As a business owner of a plumbing/HVAC company, employee, manager, or partner, membership in PHCC is a smart investment in your career.
Educational and Career Development
- Benefit from the many education sessions held locally, nationally, and virtually on plumbing and HVAC service and repair techniques, tools, models, and tips.
- Get access to free technical support through PHCC’s national TechLine. You’ll avoid costly installation errors and code violations by being able to ask experienced plumbers and HVAC contractors your questions.
- Use our logo to build your reputation and gain clients’ trust faster.
- Implement employment screens to find the best workers.
- Meet your peers at local monthly meetings (dinner’s on us) and national events such as the annual PHCC convention, where you can check out the latest tools, products, and equipment, renew old friendships, and get valuable education.
- PHCC lobbyists protect your interests on proposed legislation and regulations on safety, health, small business, environment, taxation, and utility competition.
- Save big on your expenses – health insurance, workers comp, uniforms, business forms, fleet services, fuel, and credit card processing, to name a few -- with PHCC’s Preferred Service Providers. You might even be able to cover the entire cost of your membership and then some!
- Gain access and cut through red tape with our 3-county database of plumbing, HVAC, and contractor’s inspections and inspector’s reports, complete with department, contact name, and phone number.
- State assistance with contractor license board issues.
News and Publications
- Get a digest of what you need to know that’s changing in the plumbing and HVAC industry plus solutions to your business challenges. Local and national publications such as PHCC Online, The PHCC Connection, and Contractor Magazine keep you in the know.
- Invest in your future and contribute to the strength and longevity of your industry.